Oklahoma City Metro Real Estate Market Report May 2016 Josh Barnett OKC Real Estate Broker
May 2016 Oklahoma City Metro Real Estate Market – Year over Year Stats
1) Total # Closed INCREASED (10.04 %) - GOOD
2) Total $ Volume INCREASED (9.24 %) GOOD
3) Average Price DECREASED (- 0.88 %) – BAD
4) Median Price FLAT (0.00 %) - FLAT
5) Selling Price to Listing Price FLAT (From 98% REMAINED 98%)
6) Days on the Market (now 53, last year 58) - GOOD
7) Inventory INCREASED (16.0 %) – BAD
How is the Oklahoma City Metro Real Estate Market for MAY 2016, the Oklahoma City Metro Real Estate Market is GOOD for MAY 2016, compared year over year. We have 3 Good, 2 FLAT and 2 BAD readings. If you really want to sell your home right now, do it now and price it RIGHT. With inventory rising for the 4th straight month, prices will HAVE TO drop.
As always, if you are thinking about Selling or Buying a home, call the Oklahoma Real Estate Crew at 405-315-7965, we help home owners and land owners sell their Real Estate. This Real Estate Market video has been completed by Josh Barnett, Managing Broker of Oklahoma Real Estate Crew. For a copy of the Oklahoma City Metro Association of Realtor (OKCMAR) stats, email Josh@OKRECrew.com and place in the subject line APRIL 2016 Oklahoma City Metro Housing Stats.