Oklahoma City Metro Real Estate Market Report JUNE 2016 Josh Barnett OKC Real Estate Broker
JUNE 2016 Oklahoma City Metro Real Estate Market – Year over Year Stats
1) Total # Closed DECREASED (-2.39 %) - BAD
2) Total $ Volume DECREASED (-6.49 %) BAD
3) Average Price DECREASED (- 4.21 %) – BAD
4) Median Price DECREASED (-2.02 %) - BAD
5) Selling Price to Listing Price FLAT (From 98% GOOD 99%)
6) Days on the Market (now 48, last year 57) - GOOD
7) Inventory INCREASED (14.0 %) – BAD
How is the Oklahoma City Metro Real Estate Market for JUNE 2016, the Oklahoma City Metro Real Estate Market is BAD for JUNE 2016, compared year over year. We have 2 Good, 0 FLAT and 5 BAD readings. Time to look for a Buyer’s market if July doesn’t turn around these readings. If you are getting ready to sell PRICE it RIGHT. With inventory rising for the 5th straight month, prices ARE dropping, DON’T be stagnant on the Market!!!!
As always, if you are thinking about Selling or Buying a home, call the Oklahoma Real Estate Crew at 405-315-7965, we help home owners and land owners sell their Real Estate. This Real Estate Market video has been completed by Josh Barnett, Managing Broker of Oklahoma Real Estate Crew. For a copy of the Oklahoma City Metro Association of Realtor (OKCMAR) stats, email Josh@OKRECrew.com and place in the subject line JUNE 2016 Oklahoma City Metro Housing Stats.